Here is where I’m going to collate all of our winter themed projects – Arlo is three and due to start school in September. We don’t have a strict schedule or routine, I just like to try out new activities at home when we can, and try to stick to a theme for a week or two and incorporate messy play, arts and crafts, baking, nature and whatever we can to reinforce the learning new ideas and encourage creativity. play along with us and let us know how you get on.
- Amazon Voucher competitionThe best thing about this blogging malarkey is being given the opportunity to review some awesome new products. I often have to pinch myself because it hardly feels real and I am always grateful for everything we receive – from snacks to toys and beyond – this summer Arlo has had the time of his […]
- What to expect in week one of a PGCEI’m writing this on Sunday evening, tomorrow is my actual course introduction so I’m not an expert by any means but my plan, and hope is to be able to find the time each week to sit down and gather my thoughts as I take on this PCGE year and train to become a teacher. […]
- Why beach huts are a Staycation GamechangerFor those of us without our own home swimming pool,surely the next best thing is a trip to the beach! How convenient then, would it be to have your very own indoor space whilst you’re there? Over 20,000 British beach hut owners have prioritised exactly that. A creation that mimics all the home comforts you could need, is literally a short walk across the […]
- Little Genius Eco Systems – toy reviewOne thing is very clear – Arlo loves everything about the natural world. He can churn out animal facts all day long and this summer surprised us all when he revealed he had been keeping a secret pet snail in his bedroom for weeks. Having the opportunity to try out the habitats and ecosystems toy […]
- Thirty days of mindfulnessI’m a huge fan of thirty day challenges, I’ve written about all sorts of different things I’ve tried in the past – from squat challenges which get increasingly tougher to more creative challenges where your skills develop as you try out a new make up technique every day. One thing I’ve been really focusing on […]