Here is where Iâ€™m going to collate all of our winter themed projects – Arlo is three and due to start school in September. We donâ€™t have a strict schedule or routine, I just like to try out new activities at home when we can, and try to stick to a theme for a week or two and incorporate messy play, arts and crafts, baking, nature and whatever we can to reinforce the learning new ideas and encourage creativity. play along with us and let us know how you get on.
- Upcoming Highlights from Warner MediaWith three awesome channels including Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Cartoonito there’s some awesome news coming from a Warner Media to make sure there’s plenty to keep us entertained now the nights are drawing in and it’s getting colder. Scoobtober is coming! Boomerang is a channel that celebrates pure fun for everyone offering children a safe… Read More »Upcoming Highlights from Warner Media
- King of Reggae – The Man – The MusicRush Theatre company bought the King of Reggae to Birmingham Rep and really raised the roof. I can’t tell you exactly what I was expecting, perhaps some sort of musical tribute akin to Mamma Mia! a broadway style fictional story with the music of Bob Marley intertwined with dancers and actors but what we got… Read More »King of Reggae – The Man – The Music
- Paint Pop Paint SticksWe love getting creative and have all manner of resources to hand in our craft room at home, however one thing I am not a fan of is the cleaning up after a busy day of making stuff. This is where paint pop sticks come in and change the game. Paint sticks work a little… Read More »Paint Pop Paint Sticks
- Escape room in a boxNow I can’t reveal too much here as I hate spoilers but I am obsessed with escape rooms. They are such a fun activity, and this pack from Epic Escapes is ideal for recreating the problem solving at home. You can play as a couple with one person setting up and the other solving the… Read More »Escape room in a box
- The enchanted garden at Webbs of WychboldQuite possibly the most beautiful festive experience we have ever had. It’s impossible to describe just how magical the light trail around the riverside gardens is but I will do my best – my pictures do not do the enchanted garden at Webbs of Wychbold justice at all. Arlo at age four was enthralled throughout… Read More »The enchanted garden at Webbs of Wychbold