Here is where Iâ€™m going to collate all of our winter themed projects – Arlo is three and due to start school in September. We donâ€™t have a strict schedule or routine, I just like to try out new activities at home when we can, and try to stick to a theme for a week or two and incorporate messy play, arts and crafts, baking, nature and whatever we can to reinforce the learning new ideas and encourage creativity. play along with us and let us know how you get on.
- Top Tips for Helping Your Child with their HomeworkHomework can feel like a monotonous activity for children, but it’s an essential part of a child’s development of their skills both inside and outside of school. It’s not just about getting stuck into the homework itself, it’s about putting in the amount of work needed to finish your homework in time for submission and… Read More »Top Tips for Helping Your Child with their Homework
- How to Raise a Resilient ChildIn learning about resilience, we often face stages of adversity that will test our skills in managing these elements of stress and pressure. Showing your child early on how to face these instances will gear your child up for a range of issues they’re bound to face later on in life. Aside from relationship… Read More »How to Raise a Resilient Child
- 6 items you don’t want to miss packingMoving is a highly stressful situation for everyone involved. There are rooms filled with items to pack and thousands of little things you try to not forget. An interesting thing is that many people tend to leave the same thing behind without realizing it. If you want to avoid some of those common mistakes and… Read More »6 items you don’t want to miss packing
- Grime Boy – Birmingham Rep – reviewPicture the scene…. Twenty years ago in the midst of an inner city council estate a new genre of music was inspiring a forsaken generation. As I entered the audience to see the latest new play from Caisey Bailey (the poet laureate) I was somewhat disorientated. The audience has to weave through a dark corridor… Read More »Grime Boy – Birmingham Rep – review
- Steffi Love Dolls review – Hair stylist and Pastel FashionPaloma jumped at the opportunity for her first ever toy review of the Steffi Love dolls. When it comes to role play with dolls then this is right up her street. At five years old Paloma has a very distinct style all of her own. It takes her a long time to get ready every… Read More »Steffi Love Dolls review – Hair stylist and Pastel Fashion